Insurance Companies that we are "in network" provider for are:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Medicare Part B
- First Health
- Midlands Choice
- PHSC- Private Health Care Systems
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers
- This list is not a complete list,please call office if you have any questions. 402-553-1900
What patients should know about their insurance:
- Quote of benefits is not a guarantee of payment.
- We file and bill insurance as a courtesy for the patient.
- We recommend patients call their insurance company for coverage benefits before coming in.
- We inform our patients what the insurance company quotes us.
- We assist the patients if they need help understanding insurance information.
Dr. Brian Stevens’s fees are competitive and reasonable. For those who have no medical insurance, a large deductible health savings account, or an employer-sponsored health reimbursement account, we provide a considerable bookkeeping savings for payment on the day service is provided.
We accept debit or credit cards. We have very flexible automatic payment plans.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Because there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please contact us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, free of charge.